Friday, September 11, 2009

L4D

Once upon a time, in L4D land, I was creeping my way down the hall, avoiding zombies left right and center. As my comrade Zoey and I rounded the corner, we came upon an empty hallway. This hallway was suspiciously lacking in zombies....Quite suspicious...Searching for medical equipment and such, Zoey slowly turned the handle of one of the many doors in this hall, she saw Beastie. In all his glory he sat, stunned for a moment at the sudden intrusion, then realized what had happened and punched my friend with full force, sending her body flying across the hall. "I'm sorry, man!" I sreamed, as I ran up the staircase, leaving Zoey for dead...

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOL Reminds of all the time I left you for dead. Or shot you down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://s3-llnw-screenshots.wegame.com/9-0883812743118676/0883812743118676_l.jpg

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah ive played left for dead many times and one to many times has that happended to me, Great game and great way of expressing and detailing it. =)

    ReplyDelete