Friday, September 11, 2009

Super Power

Hm...I think, if I were to have ONLY one superpower, I would most likely choose the ability to hold my breath forever, and for my eardrums not to explode at extreme underwater depths. Why? Say, one day, the world magically sinks into the ocean. Who'd survive that? Me. That's right. Of course, most likely being the only on-land organism to survive that ordeal, I'd probably be bored out of my mind with no-one to talk to...and then of course there's the possibility that I would be eaten by a shark or killer whale.....Well, nevermind that scenario. Let's say that the world DIDN'T sink into the ground. Then perhaps I could become a world champ at deep sea diving and win many awards at the olympics somehow....Okay, no. ACTUALLY, I want my superpower to be teleportation. "Oh hey! Where's The Enigmatic Banana? Isn't she going to be late for class?? OH! There she is!" Or say I had to do a project for school on Japan. I've never been to Japan, so I wouldn't know really anything about life there. With the power of teleportation, I could go to Japan in an instant in the middle of class and come back a few minutes later with a very well photographed rendition of country life. Say maybe I want to go on the Europe trip this year that I'm not allowed to go on because it costs alot of money. Well, with the power of teleportation, I could be at the airport in Europe about 8-10 hours before the airplane actually gets there. Anyhow, the power of teleportation is quite superior to the spoon. The reason this is so awesome is that mostly, I could teleport myself out of an ethics discussion with my dad. All hail illegal, quick, free travel!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with teleportation. This defently a very usefull super power to have. Saves time and money too. I also think being able to hole your breath would be usefull.. but not the most thought out super power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked teleportation to for my superpower = ), i like the humor you put into your topic and the creativity regarding the "holding your breathe" section.

    ReplyDelete